Here is a selection of sunflower plant resources that are ready to use in your classroom.
1. Sticky tape a large piece of paper to the wall. Stand up against the paper and trace around yourself to make a silhoutte. Find out how tall a sunflower can grow to and draw one that size next to your silhoutte.
2. How many words can you make out of sunflower (sun, flower, flow, low, new, won, fun etc).
3. If a sunflower looks like the sun what do you think a moonflower would look like? What about a starflower, a cloudflower or a balloon flower? Of course these are just made up flowers but it would be fun to draw them and see what they might look like. What other flowers can you think of?
4. Draw a garden with several sunflowers growing in it. Add other flowers that you know the names of. How many can you name (rose, tulip, daisy, dandelion)?
5. Draw yourself as a sunflower. Put in your face, make the petals the same color as your hair and add any other special features you want (glasses, freckles, bows). Draw a friend or pet standing next to you. Maybe they are giving you some water.
6. Imagine that you woke up in the morning to find your front yard filled with hundreds of sunflowers. Write a short story explaining what happened.
Do you want to learn how to make your own website, have it rank highly in the search engines and use it to make money online?ca show you how to do that
SBI can show you how to do all that. They showed me how to make this website and it is going from strength to strength.
I learnt to make this website by following SBI's simple and practical step by step instructions.
They showed me how to use keywords and real content to create a website that would rank highly in search engines and create an income.
After teaching during the day, I worked on this website at night.
I know that at times my family thought I was crazy and worried that I was chasing a pipe dream.
More than once they headed off to bed shaking their heads while I stayed up late studying and typing away.
In the end, it was all worth it.
The SBI system worked for me and I now receive more than 25 000 visitors a month (more than 35 000 in October) and yes I earn money through Google ads and affiliate marketing, whether I am working on my site or not.
This is only the beginning!
I am now working on the next stage of my big plan - create and sell worksheet ebooks.
SBI has a huge resource centre where I can learn what I need to do next and a friendly and passionate forum community so I am not doing it alone.
I still have a lot of work to do but I know that by following SBI's steps that I will succeed at this as well.