PRINT OUT COLORING PAGES
To download a Print Out Coloring Pages resource simply click on a link.
Alice in Wonderland
PRINT OUT COLORING PAGES LESSON IDEAS
Use any of the pages above for the following lessons.
1.Narratives - Write a story based on the picture. Work as a class to build up ideas about setting, characters, problems that might unfold and solutions to that problem, before students work on their own. Put a class created word bank on the board.
2. Speech Marks - Write a conversation involving the characters in a coloring page (a great way to practice speech marks).
3.Spelling words - Choose a picture that contains an image of one of your week's spelling words or can relate in some way. Students write a sentence for each spelling word in the week's list, linking each one somehow to the picture. This is great fun and can lead to some very silly ideas.
4. Past, Present and Future Tense - Write a paragraph explaining what is presently happening in the picture. Write another in past tense and another in future tense.
5. Nouns - list all the nouns in the picture. If there is time draw in more nouns and add them to the list.
6. Adjectives - Fill the empty spaces up with words that could be used to describe the images. Writing some on the board helps get them started.
7. Day and Night - Print two smaller versions of the sheet on one page. You can do this by selecting two copies and using the two per page option when first printing. Title one "Night" and one "Day". Students then add relevant elements to each (Day-sun,birds, butterflies and Night-moon,stars,black sky,lights on houses, torches in people's hands).
If you have come to the end of the print out coloring pages page and would like to return to the home page, click here.