HORSE WORKSHEET PRESCHOOL
Here is a horse worksheet for preschool that you can download in pdf form
HERE ARE FIVE ACTIVITIES YOU CAN DO WITH
THE HORSE WORKSHEET FOR PRESCHOOL
- Use it in the obvious way of course - write over the word horse, colour in the horse and cut out the letters and put them in the correct order. The horse can be coloured in with pencils, crayons, watercolors, pastels, wet chalk or acrylics.
- Cut out the horse and color it in in any of the ways suggested above. Use all the horses completed by your students to create a group art piece. Use strips of green paper (10cm) to create a green grass field for the horses to be glued onto The grass looks more realistic if snips are cut in the top end. Flowers can be added to the picture as well.
- Use all the coloured horses to create a border along the top of the whiteboard or under a classroom window. Numbers can be added to each horse (cut out and glued on) to add a counting element.
- Color in all the letters and ask your students to glue them onto a class collage of horse pictures and horse words. Pictures that your students bring in can be added to this.
- Print out an A3 version of this worksheet and use the larger version of the horse to create a mother or father horse. Ask your students to colour in the foals on their worksheet. Place the larger horse on a notice board and add the foals to it. This noticeboard or scene can be used to talk about how the parent horse takes care of the foals. A picture of a wooden shed to sleep in, a water trough to drink from, hay or grass to eat and a tree to sit under for shade can be added to the scene.