A FOR APPLE
Here is an A for Apple coloring page.
Click on the image below to download it in pdf form.
HERE ARE SIX WAYS YOU CAN USE THE A FOR APPLE COLORING PAGE
- Color in the picture of the apple and the letter A with pencil, crayons, pastels, chalk, water colours or acrylics. Ask your students to glue their finished work into their books.
- Cut a trunk and branches out of brown paper and put them on a classroom notice board. Ask your students to colour in the apples, cut them out and then attach them to the branches to create a classroom apple tree. You may want to draw more leaves and attach them as well.
- Ask your students to colour in their apple and then cut it out The apples can be put in a row along the classroom wall with numbers under them. How many apples did you have in the end?
- Bring a bucket of sand into the classroom and then place a dried branch from a tree into it. The coloured apples and the letter A's can be attached to the tree branch to create a different type of classroom apple tree.
- Ask your students to colour in their apple and then cut it out. The finished apples can be put into rows to form a triangle. (7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and finishing with 1 apple on the top).
- Ask your students to glue their coloured A for Apple page into their workbook and then create their own apple tree. Help them do this by showing them how to draw a trunk with branches. They can fill in the space around the tree with the work apple written over and over.
A-for-apple to home
A-for-apple to alphabet worksheets and resources