A FOR ANT
Here is an A for Ant coloring page.
Click on the image below to download it in pdf form.
HERE ARE SIX WAYS YOU CAN USE THE A FOR ANT COLORING PAGE.
- Color it in with crayons, wet chalk, watercolours, pastels or acrylics
- Glue rolled up balls of crepe paper or tissue paper onto the ants body and the letter A.
- Put all the coloured worksheets in a row and sing the song, "The Ants go Marching One by One".
- Ask your students to glue the worksheet into their workbook and then draw ants crawing all over the page. Three black circles, six legs and two antenna is a simple way to draw an ant.
- Draw a home for the ant to live in. This could be a page with a line acros the middle. The top half is above ground. The bottom half is below ground. The ant lives in a circle with a tunnel to the top. More tunnels can be added and more ants.
- Print an A3 version and ask a few children to colour it in. Put it on a notice board and ask all the children to create an ant to crawl near it. Ants can be make by cutting out black cardboard to make the body and winding pipe cleaners around it to form legs. They can also be made out of 3 black circles glued together with strips of paper of paper glued on for legs and the antennae.